Thursday, December 2, 2010

Struggles, hardships and God...

It seems like time after time, throughout life everyone has struggles and hardships throughout life.  I understand that, I get this, and I also understand that I am not the only one that goes through life dealing with struggles and hardships.  With that being said, I just need to vent out my frustrations. 

I am so SICK of having to constantly struggle.  I am so SICK of constantly having to reach out for help, and not be the one reaching TO help.  I am so sick of my kids having to do without because Mommy and Daddy cant seem to live but paycheck to paycheck.  I know that times are tough all around the world, I do, I am not saying all of this as a poor me issue.  It is, just for once, in our lives, can I have it easy???  Can I please catch a break???

I can't work and provide for my family because I am disabled from MULTIPLE disabilities.  I am awaiting my hearing date for my SSI claim that has been turned down over and over again which is in January.  Thankfully, when I have this hearing, and if I am approved, then things will start to look up and we will do better.  But until then, I am stuck it seems...

But through the grace of all of this, I have one shining light.  I have finally found a church that I feel completely at home in.  I have finally found the place that I feel comfortable worshiping the Lord in.  I am so excited for this new chapter of my life.  And whats more?  Gabriel is completely comfortable there.  He doesn't feel like it burns when he goes to church now.  I have met so many different and new, exciting people, which is an awesome feeling.  Now, when Dan goes back over the road, because he will be here shortly, I feel that with the love and support from God, and from my new found friends at church, I will be okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment